Vancouver House Cleaning Cost: What affects the cost?
There are factors to take into consideration when it comes to maid service/ house cleaning. Some of them may seem obvious, however it is always good to repeat:
- The size of you house or condo
- The number of Rooms to be cleaned
- The Number of Bedrooms, it gives an idea of the occupancy and usage of your home. For example a large house with two bedrooms will not require as much work as a small house with four bedrooms.
- How many Bathrooms there are, they are perhaps the most involved rooms to clean. Bathrooms require specific cleaners for specific tasks, they also often use the harshest cleaners.
- Accessibility to rooms, if parts of your home that are more difficult to access, such as very high ceilings, windows or shelving, your house maid may have an extra charge associated with anything that involves the use of a ladder or difficult-to-access places.
- Travel time to your home, For example our cleaning area is Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster & North Vancouver. If you are interested in our services and you live outside this area there will be a fee for extra travel time.
What to expect from House Cleaning in Vancouver?
Our standard maid services / house cleaning services include:
- Equipment & supplies provided
- Vacuuming your floors, but may include polishing them if needed
- Dusting surfaces, but if you have antiques or other such items to be cleaned, it may cost you more depending on how fragile they are.
- Mopping & scrubbing floors, sinks, and countertops, but if you have old or damaged grout, all our maid can do is clean it.
- Washing windows
There are things that house cleaning companies will not do, for example:
- Do the dishes.
- Do your laundry.
- Wash walls unless it has been agreed upon, and will carry an extra charge.
Other Services can be done but it will additional services, such as:
Finally, house cleaners will not pick up after you. You probably know the joke that says: you need to clean up before the maid arrives, but there is a reality behind it. If your floor is cluttered with scattered toys, books, games and so forth, it makes it hard to vacuum or mop.
How much does House Cleaning cost in Vancouver?
If you decide to work with Kirei Cleaning we will need to see what are your needs for cleaning, in order to give you an accurate quote. However we can give you a few examples prices for common house cleaning:
- 2 Bedroom Apartments – 900 sq ft = $150 – $200
- 7 Rooms Townhomes – 1300 sq ft = $200 – $350
- 3 Bedroom home, 9 Rooms – Houses 2200 sq ft = $350 – $500
- Move-In/Move-Out = $195-$300, for more details about moving rates please take a look at our service page
Those prices are for a one time, however we provide other schedule for your house cleaning, which will decrease the rates you have to pay.
House Cleaning Schedule
Here is the list of schedule available:
- One time Deep cleaning
- Weekly cleaning
- Bi-weekly cleaning
- Monthly cleaning
- Quarterly cleaning
- Annually cleaning
Contact us now at 604-363-2475 or email us at email@example.com to find out more about our services, or to book your appointment!